BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

Just wow.....

I've been in a FAILtacular mood lately. So instead of doing my usual venting I'm just going to show the world the awesomeness of being FAILbulous.



Looks like a sign of things to come.........





ummm... I think that they've already invented a flying vehicle...it's called an airplane!





Apparently he's a big fan of the Divinyls and Prince.





I can just taste the rainbow now......





Reminds me of a few people I know.





Yeah...because the reception from inside sucked.


Last but not least......................

Because you don't want to get him that dog he's always wanted.

2 comments:

Christina In Wonderland said...

I have no words for the car fucker...

That's just wrong.

On so many levels.

C.J. Koster said...

The guy with the couch on the roof totally has the right idea. Now, if only I had a roof.

Awesome blog. I'll be following ...